Perth - Looking for Casual Wakeboarders/Skaters

Postby Rozenburg » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Hey guys, names Ben or Rosie, I'm new to the forum and based in Perth. Been Wakeboarding and skiing for years and I try getting on the water a couple of times a week but I wouldn't say I'm particularly good on the board by any stretch of the imagination, I just love getting out there with mates for fun.

I've got a Quintrex Runabout and a Seadoo Wake Jetski which we normally wakeboard behind so if anyone's up for a casual ski on the Canning I'm always chasing people to get out there with. I can't say either have an ideal wake for jumping but it's more than enough to get wet and have a bit of fun.

I usually launch from Deep Water Point ramp and although we're often out there on weekends if anyone's ever free at around 4:30 during the week I'm always up for a ski after work.

Nice forum anyway and hit me up if you're ever keen to get out there, Rosie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rozenburg
Surface 180

Re: Perth - Looking for Casual Wakeboarders/Skaters

Postby Danb30 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Hey mate I'm keen for a ride anytime. Probably same sort of riding level but super keen and willing to share all expenses. I live right next to deep water point so ready to go when ever you are champ. Give me a call or message 0487 677 633
Danb30
Surface 180

Postby baddog » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:08 pm

Hey guys im looking for riders and driver of my boat so I can ride to haha, got a searay sport 205 and live in Bayswater so usually launch from maylands in the week if that's any good to anyone? Can get on the water for 3pm or earlier if its planned

CALL ME 0423677257
Last edited by baddog on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baddog
Surface 180

Postby salnic » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Hi there!
I spent last summer in Canada so haven't been out on the water for ages. Skill level isn't great but enthusiasm level is through the roof.
I work all day Saturday and Sunday but finish up by lunchtime during the week. Thursdays and Friday off. Let me know if you ever have a free spot. Happy to chip in for fuel etc

Cheers!
salnic
Surface 180

Postby davetherave » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Call me always have room for more wakeboarders.
Pretty flex on times
Dave
davetherave
Surface 180

• Advertisement