Darwin

Postby liquimalish » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:51 am

Hay fellers,
Im moving to darwin... tomorow... so thats like 11hrs away actually, I really want to keep up with my boarding but the boat i always ride behind is the fam boat so im out in the wide world boatless. I tried to get a ride at singleton and singleton is a hole with dirty miners so im hoping darwin will prove much nicer stomping grounds.
Aparently there is a freshwater lake close by but atm im just keen to get up there and go for a board.
More then happy to spend $$ and drinks, food, time washing boat, fuel and anything i just dont want to stop boarding.
If you live in the area, own a boat, or even dont own a boat but think theres a good chance someone might need a 3rd please help me.

Liquimalish
liquimalish
KGB

Ride

Postby chev06 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:49 pm

Hey bro,
you'll find theres plenty of us darwin riders man, so gettin a ride shouldnt be a prob. i am currently doing repairs on our boat but will let u know when its ready. she's not a PROPER wake boat but she does the job quite well.
my mate is hyperlite dealer too so if you need any gear (boards, ropes, jackets ect) let me know.
Life is a lesson, LEARN FORM IT!!
chev06
Surface 180

Postby littlebear » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:53 pm

Liquimalish

I go down to Manton dam most weekends although I just rolled the ankle on the weekend trying a tantrum. Leave your number on the site and I will give you a call sometime.

GAZ
littlebear

• Advertisement