Body Glove Khosa Wakesufer

Postby nevergrew » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:57 am

Hey Wakesurfing people,

Has anyone heard of these boards. THey are selling them through the BCF (boating, camping, fishing) chain of stores. They are a full fiberglass/foam construction.

I'm just wondering whether anyone has used them and can post their thoughts. Our local BCF have a special on them at the moment which looks almost un passable.

I have been looking at surfers for a while now and have only hesitated due to the hefty price tags. This one seems to be the go but don't wanna buy it if it's a lemon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nevergrew
Ozmosis 7
Nautique Owner

Postby fluffy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 am

I looked at these before i bought my ronix. IMO they look pretty cheap and feel poxy. i picked one up and squeezed it, and left dints where mt fingers were!
i know they are a foam cored board but just felt too flimzy.

Ill sell you my Ronix cortez 5"4 for $400 if your interested
fluffy
Slurpee
Nautique Owner

Postby nevergrew » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 am

Thanks fluff, these boards are $299 now. The one I looked at felt good. Obviously mass produced but I thought it looked okay. Ive got mates with big dollar name brand surfboards with dings as well so thats not a concern. Im more interested in how they'd ride. There doesn't seem to be any literature about them.

Is your ronix foam filled or compression moulded?
nevergrew
Ozmosis 7
Nautique Owner

Postby fluffy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 am

mine is compression moulded.

I think the body glove board will ride quite fast and should be able to stay in the pocket of the wave being a foam board and quite big. So would be a great cruising/learner board? But i am only guessing.....
fluffy
Slurpee
Nautique Owner

• Advertisement