Postby radmaster » Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:24 pm

Slim, I ride behind the UWA ski boat. Its a 2000 sportster... I think. Yeah the red and white one hit the bottom or did some damage wake surfing didnt they?? Would Love to have a ride behind a nautique but don't know of anyone with one. Oh yeah and we normally ride in the river, DWP, Belmont etc.. Not down at Bonneys or Burswood so maybe thats why i havent seen any nautiques around. Most of the boats at DWP are ski boats with home made poles, or runabouts towing tubers. Where do you guys ride and what do you normally ride behind??
radmaster
Blind 180

Postby slim » Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:14 pm

dude,
we normaly ride early at burswood it's the only place on the river that you can ride sun rise to sun set..some times we venture down to deep water point. which we found out thats it's not so deep we hit an engine block and lost the rudder.(still waiting for parts)
and we also have our own secret location that we go to.
we get very spoilt we got 2 reponces a super air and the pride of the fleet a 3m tinny with a 25hp merc on the back,( we call it the wakesetter vlx)to chose from.

i like the new boat that you guys got. iwe see you out all the time does reedy ever get out of the divers seat .some of my mates bought the old boat.
slim
Blind 180

Postby radmaster » Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:15 am

Whats the story with riding down at burswood, you gotta be members of the water ski club there or whatever dont ya??? Yeah the new boat is pretty choice, but then again the old boat wasn't so bad either. Reidy is always drivin eh, i dunno how he does it!!! Do those boats belong to your mates or is it like a club like UWAWSC??
radmaster
Blind 180

Postby WIKA » Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:54 pm

hows the wake on the sportster compare 2 rods vlx? i hear a sportster is a wakesetter with different decals???
UNLEASHED BOARD SHOP
-perth nautique dealers-
www.unleashedco.com.au

ride in peace peachy
WIKA
Whirly

Postby Ralph » Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:34 pm

Errrr, no the sportster is a low profile 3 event boat, direct drive rocket ship. The wakesetter series is quite a bit more beast than this light weight.

The wakes out of the weight sportster are supposed to be awesome tho.
Niiiiice
Ralph
Whirly

Postby slim » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:12 pm

radmaster wrote:Whats the story with riding down at burswood, you gotta be members of the water ski club there or whatever dont ya??? Yeah the new boat is pretty choice, but then again the old boat wasn't so bad either. Reidy is always drivin eh, i dunno how he does it!!! Do those boats belong to your mates or is it like a club like UWAWSC??

you gotta become a member of wake board w.a or the waters ski club to ride a burswood..

the boats belong to my mates and where all members of wake board w.a check the web site www.wakeboardwa.com
slim
Blind 180

Postby k8 » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:02 pm

Wake behind the loaded sportster is a lot rampier than the VLX - VLX seems to be a bit of a mound with no lip - not to my likein!

Still haven't checked out the SAN tho - when's that part meant to show Slim & Pat??? Haven't ridden since my op. in early December!!!!!!
k8
Fashion Air

Postby WIKA » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:37 pm

iv ridden pats super air only 1nce 4 the slider comp. that had no ballast init but the wake was still pretty daim big :roll: iv seen zooly ride behind it 1nce with a bitta ballast in it. even biger. nice nice wake ay. k8, what did u hav an operation on?
UNLEASHED BOARD SHOP
-perth nautique dealers-
www.unleashedco.com.au

ride in peace peachy
WIKA
Whirly

Postby slim » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:43 pm

WIKA wrote:hows the wake on the sportster compare 2 rods vlx? i hear a sportster is a wakesetter with different decals???

dude,
your gettin your boats mixed up.
its the wakesetter that is the same boat as a sunsetter.
slim
Blind 180

Postby WIKA » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:00 pm

oh yer, my bad boys.....my bad 8)
UNLEASHED BOARD SHOP
-perth nautique dealers-
www.unleashedco.com.au

ride in peace peachy
WIKA
Whirly

Postby slim » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:30 pm

wika
if all go's well and you play your card right you may get another go this weekend..

or sorry i forgot, you've got no board..

maybe some other time dude
slim
Blind 180

Postby Flea » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:59 am

oi slim wots this weekend?
i wanna have my return ride asap if theres a boatg oin out can yah msg me?
Flea
Slurpee

Previous

• Advertisement