If you make a post on this forum or send someone a private message (PM) which will directly, or indirectly lead to you receiving money, you must first contact the administrators of this forum. This can be done via this page - contact.php
We offer very competitive advertising plans that can also be viewed on this page. page.php?p=advertising
If you decide to post on this forum or send private messages (PM) without permission, you will be banned. (username and IP)
- wake.com.au supports Australian Wakeboarding. Please do not discuss non Australian businesses that supply a product that is available in Australia.
THIS INCLUDES POSTING COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS. UNLESS YOU ARE AN END USER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING A COMMERCIAL ITEM IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
- No nudity or offensive material
- No swearing.
- No double posting. Pick one forum and post in that. If you post the same topic in other forums we will delete the ones that arent relevant.
- Do not reply to a post telling people to use the search, unless you post a useful search result for them. Do not make this forum a "use this search" forum.
- Do not personally attack someone in the forums. If you do, I will remove your post/thread, and probably ban you.
- If you are selling something, it must only be posted in the Classifieds section. Anyone posting the the other forums will have the post removed and possibly banned from the forums. If you have paid for a classified, you can post one thread in the forum of your choice with the link to the classified to help promote it.
Please do not discuss the importing of any products on this site that are available from a legitimate business within Australia.
So if you can go down to a shop or order a product online from a business in Australia, we would ask that you do not discuss importing that product from an overseas source.
This has been a pretty firm rule for the talk of wakeboards and bindings from the first day on this site, and recently (8/4/2012) extended to all products within the wakeboarding industry.
This will hopefully allow the businesses that support out industry to grow, and in turn put back into the community through event and rider sponsorship, and hopefully allow them to deliver cheap products to us through better buying power.